Each child in our care is precious.
We understand how important it is to protect these little ones from COVID. This page summarizes the steps we are taking to make sure your children stay as safe as possible while they are in our care.
We are following all the guidelines and recommendations of the State Health Department as required by our licensing. We stay in contact with the Health Department so we can be proactive about any updated information to keep your child(ren) safe.
We have installed an Air Scrubber system that continuously removes contaminants on surfaces and in the air. Air Scrubber technology "destroys over 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants . . . and has been proven effective on bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi on surfaces and in the air." Our Air Scrubber system continuously maintains a cleaner, healthier environment for your child(ren).
- All staff have temperatures taken immediately upon arrival.
- All staff wash their hands immediately upon arrival and continue to wash hands frequently throughout the day.
- All staff wear masks.
- Only staff and children are now allowed inside the building. Parents form a line as they drive up, and we pick up children directly from the parent's vehicle.
- We take children's temperatures upon arrival and either sanitize their hands (with infant or child-approved sanitizer) or wash their hands. The thermometer is sanitized between uses.
- Children wash their hands throughout the day.
- Children's blankets arrive at the center on Monday and remain until Friday to minimize contamination risk.
- If a child exhibits signs of illness, parents are contacted immediately, and the child is immediately isolated and sent home.
- Staff sanitize all touchable surfaces throughout the day using Lysol spray and sanitizing wipes.
- Mats are wiped down daily.
- Any toys children put in their mouths are sanitized.
Note to Parents:
On December 17, 2020, a worker in our Infant Care room tested positive for COVID-19. We immediately contacted the Health Department, and we are following all state guidelines for this situation.
Since the worker does not go into any of the other rooms, the Health Department said that we can remain open. All babies in our Infant Care room, along with any siblings in our care, will remain at home in quarantine for the next ten days. Parents will monitor children for symptoms during this time. Children who do not show any symptoms may return to our center on December 28, 2020.
Please keep our Infant Care worker as well as these children and their families in your prayers.
We deeply apologize for any concern and inconvenience this may cause and want to assure you that we are communicating with the State Health Department and following all guidelines and recommendations to keep your child(ren) safe.